1. The Regulations define the rules for making purchases in the online Baggage.pl the seller's account. The owner of the Online Store at Baggage.pl (hereinafter referred to as "TheSeller") is Baggage Bartomiej Masiarek ul.Świeczów 18 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski, NIP 7712691783
2. Baggage Bartomiej Masiarek is an online store available on the Baggage.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop" or "online shop" Baggage.pl where you can buy clothing accessories.
Bagggae.pl makes every effort to make buying simple and not cause any problems at every stage. If you have any problems or questions, please contact us at email@example.com
3. The Seller is the controller of customers' personal data and processes customers' personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, i.e. the Data Protection Act. of 29 August 1997 (i.e. OJ 2016 item 922) and the Act of 18 July 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030).
4. For distance sales contracts with a Customer who is a natural person carrying out a legal act with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer), the Act on Consumer Rights, i.e. the Consumer Rights Act, applies. of 30 May 2014 (i.e. OJ 2017 item 683) and, to the extent not regulated there, the Civil Code Act of (i.e. OJ 2017, item 459) , the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (i.e. OJ 2017, item 459) applies to sales contracts for the remainthing.
5. A person wishing to be bound by or bound by a distance selling contract with the Seller is hereinafter referred to as the Customer or Buyer.
6. The information provided by the Customer enabling the execution of the order should be truthful, up-to-date and accurate. Providing false, outdated or inaccurate data prevents the execution of orders in the Online Store.
7. Shipments are delivered on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
8. The condition for placing an order in the online store by the Buyer is to familiarize himself with these regulations and accept its provisions before concluding a sales contract or a contract for the provision of services by electronic means.
1.In order to place an order in the Online Store, the Customer should:
a) select the goods (goods) posted on the website of the Online Store - from the currently available offer, and then add the selected goods in turn "to the basket".
b) in the case of telephone orders indicate the characteristics referred to in a) above to the employee of the Online Store.
c) after completing the selection of goods (goods) select the button "go to cart".
(d) then select the form of delivery and method of payment from among the options currently available, or remove the goods/goods from the "basket". If the Customer uses a discount code, he should enter it at this stage in the designated place, and then select the "checkout" button.
e) then provide the data enabling the execution of the order or, if necessary, log in to the Customer's account in the Online Store. At the latest at this stage, the Customer should read and confirm that he/she has read and accepted these terms and conditions and will grant the remaining consents provided for. The provision of the above information is voluntary. Then use the "next" button.
f) choose the method of payment and delivery. Depending on your choice, you are asked to follow these guidelines.
g) approve the order with a button confirming the desire to conclude a contract and the will to terminate the order. When the order is approved with the appropriate button, the contract of sale of the goods ordered by the Customer is concluded. However, the Seller reserves ownership of the goods until the sale price is paid by the Customer. The place of conclusion of the contract is the seller's registered office.
2. In the case of telephone orders referred to in paragraph 1(b), the steps described in point 1 shall be carried out by the Seller's employee, agreeing with the Customer in advance the individual selection options.
3. Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, throughout the year, excluding periods of technical interruptions specified in the information message on the Website of the Online Store. Telephone orders are accepted only during the Seller's working hours, which are indicated on the shop's website in the Contact us tab.
4. In the event that the data provided by the Customer is incomplete or incorrect, the Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the order. Each time the order is withdrawing, the Seller is obliged to immediately notify the Customer indicating the reason for the refusal.
5. For reasons beyond the control of the Seller, it may happen (in particular if several Customers place an order for the same goods simultaneously) that the goods will not be available. In such situations, in case of inability to fulfill all or part of the order, each time, also in the case of a telephone order, the Customer will be informed by e-mail about the inability to fulfill at all or the value and quantity of pieces of the completed partial order and the date of shipment. In case of payment by the Customer - the amount for the unfulfilled part of the order will be refunded immediately. In the event that the partial execution of the order is for any reason incompatible with the Customer's expectations, the Customer has the right to withdraw in full from the placed order by sending e-mail information to the customer's firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The Seller confirms receipt of the order and conclusion of the contract in an e-mail sent to the Customer's mail address provided on the order form. In the content, the Customer will receive the order number confirming the quantity of products, the value of the order, the type of delivery, the type of payment and the customer's contact details. In case of non-receipt of the above confirmation immediately or in case of doubt, or if no order was made with the Seller – the Customer or another person is asked to contact the Seller by phone or e-mail.
7. The Customer agrees to contact the Online Store by e-mail, to the address specified in the order or at the time of registration, or - in the case of a telephone order - to an BOK employee, in particular this way will be to provide all the information necessary for the execution of the order and sales documents.
1. Payment for the purchased goods may be made, at the customer's choice, in one of the following ways:
a) cash on delivery - that is, cash at the place of delivery, courier delivering the shipment (cash on delivery);
b) in the form of a prepayment - e.g. by bank transfer or credit card on-line - that is, through electronic payment made before delivery (online payment),
2. If the online payment has failed, the Customer may attempt to make the payment again. In the e-mail sent confirming the conclusion of the contract, the Customer will receive a link enabling him to attempt to make an online payment again or change the form to cash on delivery, subject to the transport fee chosen by the Customer in accordance with the fee table indicated below.
3. If the Customer chooses an online payment method, failure to pay for the purchased goods within 4 working days from the date of placing the order will result in its cancellation, which the Customer will be informed by e-mail. The day of payment shall be deemed to be the date of recognition of the Seller's account.
4. The Seller publishes - on the subpage presenting the goods, as well as in the "basket" after adding the goods to it - information about the planned time of shipment, i.e. the time of execution of the order or the number of working days (days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays), during which the shipment with the order will take place. The information referred to in the previous sentence is an indicative time calculated from the moment of acceptance of the order to the execution until the order is sent to the Customer, via the selected form of delivery, among the following. The deadline for processing the order is given taking into account the time needed to complete all the goods that the order covers. The deadline for processing the order also depends on the number of all orders placed on a given day by customers of the Online Store. The order processing time is up to 5 working days from the date of placing the order.
5. The ordered goods are delivered in the Territory of the Republic of Poland: via parcels, courier. The customer selects the form of the shipment when placing the order. The following table shows the rules for calculating transportation charges.
Packages up to 2 working days
Courier up to 2 working days
cash on delivery
paid 13 PLN
paid 16 PLN
paid 12 PLN
6. When choosing a shipment via Courier - two attempts are made to deliver the shipment. After each failed attempt, the Customer receives a visa in the form of an e-mail, with contact details to the nearest branch of the Courier.
7. When choosing The Polish Post S.A. - in case of non-location of the Client at the indicated address or lack of cash for payment for the shipment - the provisions of the Act of 23 November 2012 (Journal of Laws 2012, item 1529, as amended) apply mutatis mutandis.
8. Each goods sent are accompanied by a receipt for the purchase or, at the customer's request, a VAT invoice.
9. When receiving the shipment delivered by the courier, the Customer is asked to check in the presence of the carrier/forwarder the completeness of the contents of the shipment, the condition of the outer packaging and the condition of the ordered goods and immediately report to the Seller the defects, deficiencies in the order or damage to the outer packaging.
1. All prices quoted in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the offer of the Online Store, to put new goods for sale, provided that these changes do not violate the rights of persons who have concluded a contract for the sale of goods offered by the Online Store before making the above-above changes. The total purchase price of the goods is always visible at the time of selecting the option ".......................", which occurs before the order is shipped – that is, before the Customer expresses his willingness to be bound by the contract. The price at which the Customer purchases goods in the Online Store is confirmed to the Customer in the return order confirmation. In addition, each time the selling price is confirmed to the Consumer on the receipt sent, together with the goods, and in other cases in the VAT invoice.
1. The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer if the goods sold for a physical or legal defect (warranty), in accordance with the rules laid down by the Civil Code act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, item 93 as amended), and therefore the complaint of the goods may occur due to a physical defect, which consists in the incompatibility of the item sold with the contract or due to a legal defect, in particular if the item sold is owned by a third party.
2. The Buyer may make a complaint if the physical defect is found within two years from the date of issue of the goods to the Buyer.
3. In order to make a complaint, the Buyer is asked to send the goods to the Seller's address: Baggage Bartholomew Masiarek ul. Roosevelt 28, 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski with the note "COMPLAINT" on the envelope.
4. The goods to be returned must be accompanied by a fiscal receipt, VAT invoice or other proof of conclusion of the transaction (e.g. confirmation of payment by card or bank statement). In connection with the complaint, the Customer is asked to fill in the complaint form and send it with the goods and electronically to the address Baggage Bartholomew Masiarek ul. Roosevelt 28, 97-300 The customer logged in to prepare a paper form using the complaint form, which is available in his account in the online store system.
5. If the Buyer submits the complaint form electronically to the email@example.com address, the complaint settlement will be sent to the Customer as a return reply, also by e-mail.
6. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint, together with a description of the reason for the complaint and the customer's request.
7. In case of failure to take into account the complaint, the goods will be sent back to the Customer together with an opinion about the unfoundedness of the complaint.
8. If the goods have a defect, the Customer may make a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective goods with a defect-free or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not made it necessary to replace the goods with a defect-free or defect-free one.
9. If the Customer is a Consumer, he may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller demand the replacement of the goods with a defect-free one or instead of replacing the goods to demand the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible or excessive costs to bring the goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared with the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing excessive costs, the value of the goods free from defects, the nature and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
10. The reduced price must be in proportion to the price resulting from the contract, at which the value of the goods with the defect remains to the value of the goods without defect.
11. In case of taking into account the complaint and the customer's request to withdraw from the contract, the Seller may send to the Customer's e-mail address the correction of the sales invoice provided in the order with an automatic request for confirmation of receipt of the message.
1.A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he took possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last of the goods.
2. After the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1 above, the right of withdrawal without giving any reason shall cease.
3. The exercise by the Customer of the right to withdraw from the contract within the period specified in paragraph 1, opens a period of 14 (fourteen) days for the return of the goods.
4. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must inform the Seller by means of an unequivocal declaration of withdrawal, sent by post or fax. The customer can also fill out the withdrawal form and send it electronically to the following firstname.lastname@example.org. A model form is available here: withdrawal form. It is not mandatory to use the form. The customer can send to: email@example.com
any other unambiguous declaration of withdrawal.
5. The Customer is asked to return or transfer the goods together with the proof of purchase e.g. receipt, VAT invoice or other proof of conclusion of the transaction (e.g. confirmation of payment by card or account statement), the Seller no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he informed the Seller of the withdrawal, regardless of the chosen method of making a declaration of withdrawal or method of receipt of the ordered goods.
5. As soon as the withdrawal form or other unambiguous declaration of withdrawal is received, the Seller shall confirm its receipt on a durable medium, for example by e-mail.
6. In the event of withdrawal, the Seller shall reimburse the Customer for all payments received, including the costs of delivering the goods (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest, usual method of delivery offered by the Seller), without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed by the Customer of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Delivery costs are not refunded if part of the order is returned. The refund will be made using the same payment methods as those used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Customer does not incur any fees in connection with the refund.
7. The Seller may withhold the refund until the goods have been received or until proof of return has been provided, which is which occurs first.
8. Returning the received service in the form of the ordered goods, the Customer is asked to return or transfer the goods together with the proof of purchase e.g. receipt, VAT invoice or other proof of conclusion of the transaction (e.g. confirmation of payment by card or account statement) and a statement about you, to the seller's address: Scathing Baggage ul. Roosevelt 28 97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski with the note "RETURN" on the envelope, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he informed the Seller of the withdrawal. The date of the postmark on the return shipment determines the timing of the deadline.
9. The customer bears the direct costs of returning (returning/handing over/packaging) the goods. In particular, the Customer is asked to use such a method of packaging returned items that will allow to secure the shipment in a way that corresponds to its type - for example, against damage during transport.
10. The customer is responsible to the seller for reducing the value of the goods in connection with the use of it inanely. It shall have the right to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner in which it could do so in a physical store. However, he cannot use things unrestrictedly. If he does so, the Seller has the right to charge him additional costs due to the decrease in the value of the goods.
11. The Seller, in the event that the Customer has expressed a desire to receive a VAT invoice when placing an order, may send to the Customer's e-mail address the correction of the sales invoice provided when placing the order, together with an automatic request to confirm receipt of the message.
12. Payment is refundable by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Client in the withdrawal form in the case of cash on delivery payment, or to the account from which the payment was made online or otherwise indicated by the Client.
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his/her personal data by the Personal Data Controller ............................................................,...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
2. When placing an order, the Customer may consent to the processing of his/her personal data by the Seller's Personal Data Administrator for marketing purposes. Information about the above entities is available at the customer's request.
3. The Customer's personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected from access to them by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The Customer has the right to access, correct and stop using his/her data.
4. By giving his consent, the Customer at the same time declares that he is aware that the provision of data is voluntary, although refusal to provide them is tantamount to not being able to place orders with the Seller.
The Seller's Online Store page uses Google Inc's Google AdWords Remarketing feature. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google AdWords remarketing technology allows Sellers to address a Customer who has already visited the Seller's Online Store page and is interested in seller's offer with targeted advertising on Google's partner network pages. For this purpose, when visiting the Seller's Online Store website, a cookie is created, enabling the Customer to be recognized when visiting the Seller's advertising partner websites. In addition, customer behavior can be analyzed, which is then used for targeted product referrals and interest-based advertising. The data stored in the cookie is not combined with other personal data in order to create a customer profile. By using the Seller's Online Store website, customer agrees that Google may process data about customer in the manner described above and for the purposes set out above.
The Seller emphasizes that in this case it may not be possible to use all the features of the Seller's Online Store website.
For more information about Google's terms and conditions, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
1. These terms and conditions constitute an integral part of the sales agreement concluded by the Seller and the Customer. The content of the Regulations is valid for the parties according to the wording at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
2. It is possible to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress (hereinafter referred to as: ADR).
3. Information on ADR is available at the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, provincial inspectorates of trade inspection and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. In particular, a customer who is a Consumer may apply to the permanent consumer arbitration court acting at the Trade Inspection to settle a dispute resulting from the concluded sales contract. In addition, the Customer is entitled to request the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable termination of the dispute, and can obtain free assistance on the resolution of the dispute using the assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumer rights.
4. Additional information the Customer can search in the FAQ section (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS). If you have any further questions, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 607833254, during the Seller's business hours.
5. In unregulated cases, the relevant provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
6. Seller, Under Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on an online consumer dispute settlement system and the amendment of Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC), it was required to make available information on the online platform for the settlement of disputes between consumers and traders at Union level (hereinafter: THE ODR Platform). Accordingly, we provide an electronic link to the ODR Platform: ec.europa.eu/odr, where you will be able to find information on the forms of out-of-court dispute resolution, and in particular the Consumer will be able to file a complaint through it if he prefers to use these forms. However, this method is voluntary, which means that if the Consumer submits a complaint via the ODR Platform, the Seller is not obliged to use alternative methods of solving it. It is therefore possible to refuse the Online Store despite the consumer's complaint about the resolution of the case in the afored way. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we remind you that the e-mail address of the Online Store is: email@example.com.
7. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or is to become invalid, the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions shall therefore remain unaffected. In this case ............................................................................................................................................................................. replace the invalid provision with another, effectively legal provision, similar to the provisions declared invalid, which will not repeal the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.0.827).
8. Any disputes unresolved amicably or in the ways described above shall be settled by the competent ordinary courts.